Tus Airways Limited: Revenue Accountant – Larnaca
- Preparing sales invoices and relevant accounting entries
- Reconcile day to day sales with receipts
- Daily contact with travel agents and follow up on payments on time
- Display a sense of ownership for maintaining and continuously improving the relationship and communication with travel agents
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of client’s passenger revenue accounting.
- Perform regular process and quality checks to ensure high standard of service delivery
- Prior experience in Revenue Management/ Accounting in the Aviation Industry will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge about procedures related to BSP and other airline payments, airline reconciliations and accounting is essential.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or related subject
- LCCI higher level
- Knowledge of Eurosoft
- Ability to work independently and taking initiatives, as well as multitasking, and able to display strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player
- Flexible and willing to take up new challenges and opportunities
- Fluent in English and Greek (oral and written format) – knowledge of Hebrew will be considered as an advantage
Competitive remuneration package according to the qualifications and/or experience of the successful candidate
How to apply:
All interest applicants should send their CV to email@example.com indicating “anergosjobs.com” on the title
Deadline: 26th July 2017
Due to high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.