Ελληνική Τράπεζα: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Group Information Technology: System Administrators (Deadline:15 August 2017)
Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd, is seeking to recruit Security Administrators to join the team of Group Information Technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent and 2 years of experience in IT Security Administration
- Experience in information security, ideally in multi-platform environments
- Experience in the administration of security systems, demonstrating technical expertise in systems administration and security tools with a knowledge of established security practices and procedures.
- Familiarity with industry-standard security assessment and monitoring tools, including Qualys, Nessus, Snort, etc.
- Experience with SIEM, IDS/IPS, antivirus, advanced threat detection, network monitoring, log analysis and both host and network forensic tools.
- Knowledge of network-based and Web application-based vulnerability scanning, virus management and intrusion detection.
- Familiarity with network architecture, operating systems, commonly used protocols and services and perimeter devices.
- Familiarity with virtual networking hardware, VMware Vsphere, ESXi, and understanding of network traffic analysis and Linux and Windows security processes
- Common security-focused certifications, such as Security+, CISSP, CEH, a plus.
- Experience with MS-Windows Server OS, Active Directory and various Linux OS (Unix shell scripting a plus)
Key responsibilities of the successful candidate;
- Provide daily security operational support, including maintenance and administration for security systems and applications.
- Regularly monitor intrusion detection systems and review system logs.
- Review security violation reports and investigate possible security exceptions, resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely fashion.
- May evaluate and approve firewall requests and VPN access.
- Participate in identifying and implementing additional security controls.
- Performing security assessments and vulnerability scans
- Manage WAN, LAN and remote network security as well as incident and problem management.
- Oversee security infrastructure sustainment, maintenance, and advanced configuration. (Firewalls, IPS/IDS, identity and access management, data loss prevention, etc.)
- Develop and deploy security solutions
- Oversee the reporting, documentation and investigation of security related incidents
- Evaluate and report on emerging network Security technologies to enhance capabilities of the network and security control.
- Creating security policies/templates on security solutions
- Performing configuration changes
- Reviewing Audit Logs
Applicants must complete the Online Application Form, which can be found on the Banks Official website (Apply Here), noting the following code SE2017 which refers to this specific recruitment process. Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above positions must fill a new application.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
Deadline for submitting applications: 15th August 2017
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Please note that, only successful candidates will be contacted.
For additional information, you may get in touch with Leda Xerou (HR Business Partner) on 22500713.