Medserv: Administration Clerk – Limassol
Salary: € 1300 – € 1500
Contact Person: Anthi Maratheftou
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org stating on title:”anergosjobs.com”
- Responsible for general administrative/ clerical duties as needed within Medserv Cyprus as guided by Base Operations Manager including but not limited to; typing of correspondence/ letters, organisation of records, printing scanning and filing.
- Provide assistance including
- Greet and welcome employees, clients, contractors and visitors
- Offer and Make Tea/ Coffee to visitors as needed
- Take telephone calls and reply to emails
- Receive and arrange courier packages
- Responsible for visitors log book
- Prepare meeting rooms for visitors and keep meeting room calendar
- Ensure that only authorized personnel enter the premises
- Oversee all keys present within the reception and respective log book
- Update employee’s notice board
- Responsible for stationery within the office, issue stationery to employees and log it accordingly
- Receive and check orders at reception
- Responsible for Entry Gate Passes for people coming over to Medserv
- Issue certificate to employees when they will be issuing any material from Medserv through the Port gate
- Keep note of maintenance issues reported at reception by employees
- Responsible for petty cash
- Support in other duties as needed and as guided by Base Operations Manager
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet competing demands.
- Able to multi-task with minimum supervision.
- Fluency in spoken and written Greek and English.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build working relations.
- Good knowledge of Ms Word and Ms Excel
- Flexible and reliable
Please follow and like us: