ClinBAY: Trainee Statistical (SAS) Programmers – Limassol
ClinBAY is a global services company that provides advanced statistical solutions to the healthcare industry. Established in 2007, ClinBAY is recognized for the quality, impact and timely delivery of its services. We are a preferred vendor for several major pharmaceutical companies.
To meet the growing demands from our customers and to address new requests, we are currently looking for two:
Trainee Statistical (SAS) Programmers,
This position will be responsible for all statistical programming duties on clinical trials, including report analysis planning, dataset requirement definition, liaison with data management, SAS programming, production of ADAM datasets, tables, figures and listings, statistical quality check, customer relationship and project management.
You will deliver on time high quality statistical work products to customers. You will operate in full autonomy, liaising and conducting work directly within international, cross-functional teams of pharmaceutical customers, business partners and colleagues.
You will contribute to the development of novel statistical software solutions at ClinBAY and be an architect to the sustained success and growth of ClinBAY’s business.
Position Minimum Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Biostatistics, Statistics, or a related discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical software packages (in particular SAS), and the ability to use these tools in a regulated reporting environment.
- Strong organization skills and aptitude to deliver independently high quality results and on time.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, are essential.
- Faculty to work independently, to manage customer relationships and to impact the growth of our consulting and software businesses are key assets.
- 2 years of pharmaceutical industry experience or other relevant experience as a SAS programmer in clinical research is a plus.
- Clinical trials being successfully analyzed and/or reported as a statistical programmer is a plus.
- Knowledge of CDISC data standards is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail a detailed CV in English to the attention of Christos Stylianou at email@example.com. Deadline for applications is August 31, 2017.
In return for your skills and commitment, ClinBAY offers a salary & benefits package adapted to your competency and experience, plus a solid bonus related to individual contributions and company growth. We also provide flexible working hours and tele-working opportunity.