Savva & Associates Ltd: Ζητείται Secretary – Corporate Department – Λευκωσία
Savva & Associates Ltd (CySec license number 29/196) is an independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm with offices located in Nicosia, Malta and Canada. Since 2010, we have been among the fastest growing professional services provider in Cyprus. We are acknowledged as the premier service provider in our field as a result of having one of the strongest technical teams on the island, adopting a service-minded approach unseen among our competitors, and being the most cost efficient tier-1 provider in Cyprus.
We are searching for a high calibre, career driven individual to assume the role of Secretary – Corporate Department
We can offer excellent opportunities to receive professional training in Cyprus and a key role in a rapidly growing team.
In this role you would:
- Drafting resolutions/minutes;
- Entering corporate data in I-spiral software;
- Direct communication with clients;
- Applying for Tax Identification Code number from the local tax authorities;
- Assistance with filing corporate changes with Registrar of Companies and following up;
- Assistance with preparation of Annual General Meetings and HE32 to accompany audited Financial Statements;
- Assistance with formation of new Cyprus companies, Branches, Partnerships, and Trusts;
- Assistance with the liquidation procedures of Cyprus companies;
- Ensuring corporate registers are updated;
- Invoice preparation and debtor chasing
- General filing and administrative duties;
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the corporateteam;
- Filing of various documents in hard copy files.
- Basic corporate services experience.
- Ideally approximately 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role (more years’ experience will be considered a must).
- Basic experience in liaising with Registrar of Companies and other authorities.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Exceptional organisations skills.
- Self-motivated and career-driven.
- Additional spoken languages of Russian or Polish will be considered an advantage
An attractive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate. Please forward CV to Jenny Tryfonos (firstname.lastname@example.org)