Cyprus Airways: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
Get your boarding pass for a flying career with Cyprus Airways! Our Company is expanding and we are looking to find a dynamic, experienced and motivated candidate to join our Commercial team in Larnaca. If you wish to join us and you believe that you are a suitable candidate based on the Requirements below, visit our website and submit your application.
What is expected from the successful candidate?
- To assess, develop and implement the Company’s revenue management strategy based on statistics.
- To develop pricing strategy in order to earn revenue.
- To be responsible to identify and implement revenue KPIs for specific routes.
- To analyze, monitor and adjust demand forecasts.
- To identify seasonal demand fluctuation, including holidays and special events. Adjust and monitor the demand forecasts.
- To monitor and adjust overbooking levels based on historical no-show and cancellation rates.
- To develop fares and fare rules.
The successful candidate should complete the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics or Mathematics, Revenue Management; MA will be considered an advantage.
- 2 years of experience in similar position (e.g. Revenue management, Yield management).
- Ability to extract, interpret and analyze data in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English; knowledge of Russian language will be considered an advantage.
- Willingness to work in a team.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft office. Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- EU citizenship.
How to apply:
Candidates who are interested for the above-mentioned position can complete the online application form with referenceCY109 Revenue Manager the latest by Friday, 28 July 2017 by visiting our Career page at https://www.cyprusairways.com/about/vacancies.dot