Semesco Co. Ltd: Ζητείται Office Administrator – Λεμεσός
The company and position
SEMESCO CO. LTD, a well-established engineering company, invites applications for the post of ‘Office Administrator’ to join our office in Limassol.
- The successful applicant will report to the Head Office Support Engineer and Financial Controller. The main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Smooth running of the administration department
- Handling of day-to-day office activities via application of ISO 9001:2008 quality system
- Answering telephone calls, preparation of various documents and maintaining in good order the filing system
- Keeping up to date the management’s appointment book
- Support the construction site’s daily administration requirements
- Liaising with co-workers, clients, associates, etc
- External works (banks, post office, S.I. / Tax / VAToffices, etc)
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office Administration or other relevant
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Self-motivated, able to work alone or as part of a team,committed and have attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent administrative, organisational, managerial and analytical skills
- Excellent computer literate, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- Fluent in Greek and English (verbal and written)
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate in accordance with qualifications and experience.
To apply for the position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “anergosjobs.com” on the title, by 21st July 2017.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.