BKMS Ltd: Ζητείται Executive Secretary – Λευκωσία
BKMS offers professional Multi Family Office services in order to support wealthy families with the management, organization and maintenance of their wealth.
BKMS is looking to hire an Executive Secretary in order to support the management of the company for administrative tasks as well as with the communication with speaking clients. The position is full time, based in Nicosia with the following requirements:
- University or College Degree.
- Computer skills related to MS Word, Excel, Power Point as well as accounting software (preferably quick books).
- Fluent in English (understanding, speaking and writing).
- French will be considered as an advantage.
- Verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to work well with a wide range of people.
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous service.
- Fast Lerner.
- Self-confident and positive attitude.
- Follow-up and Proactive approach.
- Ability to respond well to pressure.
- Organized and methodical.
- Persuasive yet diplomatic.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
- Pleasant personality.
- Experience in similar position will be considered an advantage
The Tasks of the position are among others the following:
- Basic Accounting Tasks– Day-to-day administration of accounting issues such as issuing invoices and other documents, making bank transfers and payments.
- Administrative Tasks– Management of the relationship between the client and the bank is needed as well as the implementation of the procedures and legislation regarding the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing. Furthermore, the relevant tasks will include amount others
- the opening and operating bank accounts with any of the local and international banks,
- providing mail facilities (receipt, sorting, forwarding) and handling correspondence with third parties,
- providing internet banking facilities,
- arranging and providing facilities for meetings with bank officers, advocates and other professionals
- Assisting clients on private banking information through banks and financial services firms
- Processing and executing bank instructions
Fixed basic Salary (according to qualifications) plus commission based upon performance.
Please send your CV including a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org statting “anergosjobs.com” on the title.
The candidates who meet the requirements will be invited for an interview.