Ζητείται Compliance Officer – Limassol
A leading global Forex trading company regulated by Cysec is currently seeking to recruit an experienced candidate for the position of the Compliance officer for their offices in Limassol.
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Producing and submitting periodic compliance, AML and risk reports to the company’s Board of Directors
- Performing regular internal reviews to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Overseeing corrective action of any compliance violations identified in review, audits
- Working with all the departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Developing compliance training materials and performing on-going training to employees.
- Providing advice and guidance to employees as appropriate on compliance, and anti-money laundering matters.
- Supporting the company’s software systems utilized to ensure compliance.
- Examining, evaluating and responding promptly to client complaints.
- Managing the internal procedures and controls relevant to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Preparation and maintaining policies and procedures in Compliance, Risk and Anti-Money Laundering
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
- Ensuring that the company complies with all obligations to Cysec on a regular basis.
- The Candidate must have a solid experience of at least 2 years and strong knowledge of the online trading Forex industry in various positions held.
- A CySEC license (Advanced Certification) is a must, as the candidate will be in direct communication with CySEC at all times to manage the company’s regulatory affairs.
- A strong character with confidence who is able to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines.
- The candidate must have good communication skills to work within a diverse team internationally.
- Fluent in English and Greek languages
An attractive remuneration package will be offered dependent on candidate’s experience. Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org