3CX: Ζητείται Bookkeeper/ Office Administrator – Λευκωσία
3CX has a global presence with offices in 16 countries and 3CX’s PBX is used by large multinational organisations such as Boeing, American Express, Wilson Sports, Pepsi and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Due to strong continued growth an opportunity has arisen for a Bookkeeper/Office Administrator. Responsible for bookkeeping and credit control this role will also have responsibility for general office administration duties.
- Preparing and posting journal entries in accounting software Sage and reconciling the balance sheet accounts when necessary.
- Ensuring all bookkeeping files are kept up to date, are organised and properly referenced.
- Preparing monthly VIES returns.
- Handling the accounts receivable; checking bank accounts for incoming transfers and allocating payments to customers’ accounts and reconciling debtors’ balances.
- Alerting any credit card frauds.
- Transferring funds between accounts and uploading credit card payment batches.
- Generating bank statements for connected companies.
- Managing the Petty Cash fund.
- Managing office supplies, placing orders and controlling costs.
- Providing day to day accounting and general administrative support as required.
- Providing administrative assistance to the HR team.
Our preferred candidate will have the following attributes:
- Good communication and people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills able to multi task.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Detail oriented, logical and methodical.
- Flexible, with the ability to self-manage workload.
- Excellent written and verbal English & Greek communication skills.
Plus the following experience:
- Experience of bookkeeping and basic accounting.
- Proficient using SAGE.
- Any accounting related qualification would be considered an advantage.
- Previous administration experience.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
με τίτλο:”anergosjobs.com – Bookkeeper”
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.