Nexia Poyiadjis Chartered Accountants: Ζητείται Accounting & Office Assistant – Λευκωσία
- Perform all book-keeping entries of the company and maintain accurate and complete accounting records.
- Perform client, suppliers and back account reconciliations.
- Preparation, submission and payment of monthly Tax, SIC and VAT obligations.
- Responsible for the communication with external parties including client’s suppliers, and external auditors.
- Responsible for the administration of the office: manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, courier etc.) and monitor stationary and other supplies.
- Perform any other relevant duties, as assigned by the Manager.
- Minimum three years of relevant experience in a trading company.
- University degree in Accounting or LCCI Higher.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages.
- IT literate (Ms Office).
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Dynamic and pleasant personality.
- Work well on own initiative and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting:”Accounting & Office Assistant – anergosjobs.com”.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.