Flyorion Airways: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
A new airline company based in Larnaca, Cyprus is looking for Marketing Executive.
The role of a Marketing Executive is principally responsible for the following:
- Assisting with the company’s marketing advertising and promotional staff and activities of the company.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, regarding pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Cooperating with executives to determine budgets and targets and often will be charged with developing pricing strategies for products and services.
- Must be fast learners and adaptable to changes.
- Liaise with the marketing team to develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Engage customers on social media.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other executives and staff.
- Collaborate with sales to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Apply corporate safety and security policy.
- Confidentiality is essential.
- Protect and advance the company’s reputation.
- Must hold a valid driving license.
- Certificate of no criminal records.
- No military service obligations (in case of male applicants).
- Degree or higher educated in fields of marketing, communications, business or any other relevant field.
At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
Overtime may be required from time to time as dictated by the needs of operations.
Salary commensurate with experience and incentives.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “ME”.
Orion Airways is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.