Θέση Εργασίας σε Ναυτιλιακή Εταιρεία – Λεμεσός
A Limassol based ship-management company, specialized in the provision of high-quality management services to a fleet of modern Bulk carriers is seeking to fill the following position:
The company is looking to employ an accountant holder of a University degree in Accounting and Finance/Economics/Business Administration/Management with at least three years relevant experience. Holding an ACCA/ACA with knowledge of IFRS, ISA, Taxation will be considered as an added advantage.
The prospective candidate amongst other will be responsible for:
- To assist and contribute to the overall supervision of the accounts department.
- Handling the portfolio of the ship-owning companies and/or other special purpose companies.
- Bookkeeping entries.
- General month-end closing entries (accruals/prepayments/depreciation etc).
- Bank reconciliations.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Debtors/Creditors balances.
- Preparing month end management accounts.
- Assisting year- end audit processes.
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by the management.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language (both oral and written).
- Well versed with various accounting software and applications used in the Shipping Industry
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to work effectively under pressure, individually and as a team.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional manner.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Danaos software program will be considered as an advantage
- Pleasant personality
For those interested, please send an updated CV to: email@example.com