Exclusive Change Capital Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Job Description for Sales Personnel
Exclusive Change Capital Ltd, a Limited Liability Company incorporated under the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus, with registration number HE 337858, and a Cyprus Investment Firm (hereinafter ‟CIF”) Applicant, is looking for candidates to join their sales team in Limassol on a full time basis, following its official CIF Authorisation from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (hereinafter ‟CySEC”).
The candidate shall bear the responsibility of the following duties:
- Providing Company information to the Clients (terms of business of the Company)
- Attracting new Clients, subject to the advertising and marketing guidelines and principles of the Company and the account opening procedures
- Retaining existing clients
- Acting as the primary point of contact between potential Clients and the Company
- Contacting existing Clients ensuring they receive the highest level of service
- Following up on Client matters
- Providing Client Service support
- Handling new clients’ requests on a daily basis
- Maintaining contact with Clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintaining a Client portfolio
- Assisting Clients who wish to open or are managing a trading account
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to Clients in a timely manner
- Providing assistance to Clients in relation to the company’s products and services
- Informing clients of any new products and promotions that the company is offering
- Promote the Company’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing Clients and partners.
- Ensuring Clients receive the highest level of service at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets and factors that influence the Company’s operations.
- Assisting the Company’s Clients in relation to trading systems.
- Communicating marketing promotions to Clients, mainly by telephone, email and social networks.
- Providing Client-related administration and account opening.
- Assisting compliance with the processing of Know-Your-Client documentation
- Solid knowledge an understanding of the investment products and services available through the Company
- Fluently with English, Polish and or Hungarian plus any other languages would be considered an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a related field
- Clear and confident telephone manner
- Holder of CySEC’s basic or Advanced Certificate
- Minimum level of knowledge and competence to meet relevant regulatory and legal requirements and business ethics standards.