Castle Auctions: Office Administration Assistant – Limassol
Castle Auctions are a growing company based in Ypsonas, Limassol offering a busy, stimulating, working environment as part of a team with opportunities for employees to develop new knowledge and skills working with a varied and international client base.
Castle Auctions receive a wide range of goods for sale including antiques and collectables, vehicles, furniture, tools and commercial equipment.
Our lively office is an integral part of our saleroom environment with an active role not only processing transactions but directly dealing with our customers both face to face and by telephone and email.
We believe in building strong customer relationships through our team’s friendly, caring, professionalism and integrity.
- Reporting to the Office Manager we’re looking for an experienced Office Administrator, fluent in written and spoken Greek and English and with a College or University Degree in Office Administration, Sales & Marketing or a related field.
- The starting salary will be €10,200 per year with eligibility for a bonus scheme after a qualifying period. Realistic on target earnings would be €12,200 with 21 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Working hours are 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. based on a 5 day working week with a requirement to work Saturdays but offering a set day off during the week to be agreed. There will be a requirement for a degree of flexibility to work additional hours as required, particularly on Auction Sale days and Cataloguing Days.
General Office Administration Assistant Responsibilities and Duties:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing, invoices and receipts and filing
- Handling daily cash transactions and customer’s payments
- Scheduling deliveries, collections and appointments
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases, websites, Facebook and other media.
- Enthusiastic team player. Highly organized individual able to multi task and willing to work in a challenging environment.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription and other office procedures.
- Experience as an office assistant although a customer sales background would be advantageous.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and to deadlines.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae addressed to Rodia Stylianou Office Manager at email@example.com quoting title: “Office Administration Assistant – anergosjobs.com”.
Closing date for applications is Monday 8th May 2017.