Xtrade Europe Ltd: Compliance Officer & Anti Money Laundering Officer – Limassol
COMPLIANCE OFFICER & ANTI MONEY LAUNDRY OFFICER
Trade Finance is in our DNA. For more than 10 years, XTrade has helped global traders with access to the world’s largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market. We connect counterparties with market-leading traditional trade for CFDs on shares, commodities, forex, and indices. XTrade serves retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries — in over 40 languages — in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, with over 15 offices worldwide.
Type of Employment: Full Time
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Head of Compliance with all CySEC regulatory requirements;
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and directives issued by CySEC and ESMA, with respect to Forex business;
- Assist with the implementation of the procedures described in the Company’s Procedures Manual or any other relevant policy;
- Prepare new and/or update existing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with CySEC regulatory requirements;
- Assist with the preparation of reports to CySEC;
- Analyze regulatory developments, new compliance legislation and market developments;
- Research regulations by reviewing circulars and other relevant directives;
- Provide recommendations/advice to business lines on best practices implementation of CySEC’ s regulatory requirements;
- Review or/and provide recommendations for information uploaded in the website to ensure compliance with relevant Laws and Directives/Regulations;
- Where necessary liaise with regulatory authorities and external service providers.
- University or postgraduate degree or other equivalent qualification;
- At least two years’ experience in the execution of at least one of the following: functions: compliance, internal audit, or a relevant field;
- Holder of advanced level of CySEC would be highly advantageous;
- Previous experience and knowledge in Forex business and platforms;
- Fluency in English is essential;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Work well under pressure.
- As a well-established, progressive company we are committed to attracting and retaining individuals by offering an excellent benefits package that includes a wide range of core and voluntary benefits (medical care & catering service – Breakfast/Lunch).
- XTrade is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity in employment. Successful candidates will be selected solely on their ability to carry out the duties of the post.
XTrade Europe Ltd
Vasileos Konstantinou 140,
Ms. Marianna Shiamtani
1st & 2nd Floor, Tofias Building