Medochemie Ltd: Production Officer – Limassol
Medochemie Ltd is an international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 3800 marketing authorizations and operates in 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Medochemie Ltd invites applications from career oriented professionals for the position of Production Officerfor our offices in Limassol, CYPRUS.
- Coordinate, supervise and control production procedures to ensure that products are produced and stored according to the appropriate documentation in order to obtain the required quality
- Evaluate and sign the production records before the Qualified Person approval
- Control the active and the primary packaging materials used in production
- Check the maintenance of the department’s premises and equipment and ensure that the appropriate validations are done
- Monitor the compliance of the department with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Inspect, investigate and take samples, in order to monitor factors which may affect product quality
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy
- Minimum 3 years of experience in cGMP Environment
- Minimum 3 years industrial experience in a similar position involving the above duties
- Experience in Orals production would be considered as an additional asset
- Good Communication skills
- Multi project handling at once under time pressure
- Professional approach to work and excellent character
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both written and oral
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and challenging opportunity for professional development.
If you wish to work in a pleasant, modern, professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please forward your C.V. at the following e-mail address:
P.O.Box 51409, 3505 Limassol, Cyprus
Tel. 00357 25852623 Fax. 00357 25720178
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.