Ελληνική Τράπεζα: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Senior Officer, Enterprise Risk Management & Governance
Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd, the second largest bank in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit a Senior Officer to join the Enterprise Risk Management & Governance Department of Group Risk Management Division.
• At least 5 years previous experience in Enterprise Risk Management, Governance and Project Management either in a financial institution or consulting company
• Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in a related field
• Deep understanding, designing and implementation experience in enterprise risk, risk appetite and risk policies framework
• Project Management skills
• Experience in organization and coordination of risk and management committees
• Analytical skills and deep understanding of stress testing in financial institution such as ICAAP, ILAAP and other Capital and Operational risk stress tests
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of statistical modelling is considered an advantage
• Organised, analytical and able to readily interpret data
• Self-starter and confident, willing to develop and lead projects to completion, requiring some supervision
• Track record of successfully supporting management at all levels with reporting and analytics, decision support and presentation materials
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills and good team player – ability to engage with people (internal and external) at all levels
• Fluency in English, Greek language is considered an advantage
Main Responsibilities of the successful candidate:
• Participate in development of frameworks, policies and processes within the risk domain to ensure risks are properly managed, in compliance with regulatory requirements and in line with best practice to promote proper governance
• Under the supervision of the Head of ERM&G, ensure that frameworks, policies, processes and systems are approved following a proper governance process and are reviewed within prescribed time intervals
• Support the proper implementation of cross-departmental projects for which Group Risk Management Unit is a key stakeholder such as ICAAP, ILAAP, Recovery Plan, System related projects and others as decided by the Chief Risk Officer
• Facilitate the organization of the Board Risk Management Committee (BRMC) on administrative matters
• Participate in permeating the Bank’s risk culture, risk strategy and risk appetite throughout the Bank by designing, in co-operation with the Head of ERM&G and Chief Risk Officer and Group Human Resources, the appropriate dissemination modes for different levels of employees within the Bank
• Participate in Promoting a high level of familiarity, competence and knowledge around risk management frameworks, policies and systems by designing the appropriate communication strategy, in cooperation with the Chief Risk Officer, Organisation & Methods and Group Human Resources for each framework, policy or system
• Assist the Head of ERM&G in designing, organizing and participating to workshops and training programs on Enterprise Risk Management Framework/Risk Appetite Framework and other holistic risk approaches for internal and external target audiences.
Applicants must complete the Online Application Form that can be found on the Banks Official website (Apply Here), noting the following code ERM2017 which refers to this specific recruitment process. Candidates that have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above position must fill a new application.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Deadline for submitting applications: 15 March 2017
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
For additional information, you may get in touch with Leda Xerou (Officer HR Recruitment) on 22500713.