MTN: Ζητείται HR Administrator – Λευκωσία
How do you think it would feel to tell people that you work for the largest telecommunication company in Cyprus? Become a part of our Human Resources (HR) team and find out!!
- Assist in the recruitment process such as cv screening, applicant tracking, coordinating the pre-boarding of new hires (interview scheduling, employment background check process, new hire document coordination), etc.
- Assist in the planning of Human Resources events such as career fairs.
- Maintain and update all employee records (employee files, reporting, filling, etc.).
- Support in the entire employment cycle (new starter pack, induction, probation review, leaver administration).
- Coordinate the administration of trainings and subsidies.
- Support employee general queries.
- Handle the employee benefits (Medical Fund, Life Insurance, Provident Fund, etc).
- Deal with ad-hoc projects and offering support to the HR team when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a business-related discipline.
- Previous administrative and/or HR experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and openness to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational and record keeping skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload and manage time to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven high-quality writing and proofreading experience in both Greek and English.
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 03-03-2017.