Harborx Ltd: Fund Administrator – Limassol
Harborx is looking for a passionate Fund Administrator to join its team, to help ensuring the accuracy and ownership of all accounting data delivered to the clients. You will be working in a tight connection with our Clients, Portfolio Managers, Marketing team and Sale support teams.
The ideal candidate understands the world of business and financial affairs, has an awareness of trends and current activity in the financial market and last but not least, likes having fun!
As Fund Administrator, you will:
- Be responsible for a small select number of products.
- Be responsible for the review of the daily unit pricing
- Ensure the overall accuracy of the unit price, by completing with CySEC regulations at all times
- Be Liaising with the Market Facing areas (Data Integrity, Reconciliation, Income, Trade Support, Corporate Actions) so as to ensure the on-going accuracy of the unit price/financial accounting records and to reduce regulatory risks
- Ensure completion of the Monthly Trustee Reconciliation Packs and investigation of issues raised
- Ensure completion of Periodic Regulatory reviews (Overdrafts, Dilution Levy, Indices)
- Prepare internal/external reporting requirements (Trade activity/ Yields/Fees)
- Provide support role to Clients including accuracy of cash and positional reporting, weekly NAV Analysis and all reporting requirements
The position requires CySEC advanced license and working experience in fund administration or in a similar role.
You will prove the following qualifications:
- Experience in Retail Funds Accounting / Pricing environment (preferably in a supervision / senior reporting role)
- Degree in Investment or Finance fields
- Excellent English communication skills
If you are eager to succeed in a fast growing company and looking forward joining our young and dedicated team, send your application now at https://harborx.workable.com/j/6779540E47