Harborx: Data Programmer – Limassol
Harborx is looking for a passionate data programmer to join its team, to help to provide automated solutions to the large amount of data we currently have. The programmer will work with data and help turn these into graphical visualizations so that data analysis and interpretation becomes an easier task.
Be able to obtain data directly from the Server, API Data Feed and other sources. Create an automatically updated database with relevant statistics and the possibility to extract any kind of reports with applied algorithms.
The ideal candidate understands and loves programming and data manipulation, automation and is tech-oriented and likes having fun!
As data programmer, you will:
- Analyze data and reports provided and turn these into graphical solutions/representations.
- To write computer code to create computer software that reads from our database to handle, process, manipulate and graph large amounts of data.
- To provide solutions and translate data into meaningful information.
- Gathering data from various sources. Creating automatically updated database of all relevant statistics.
- Reports automation with applied algorithms.
You will prove the following qualifications:
- University degree in Computer science or other related field (e.g. Engineering)
- Understanding of FX and other capital market is a must
- Excellent knowledge of C++, Java, Python, VBA programming, PHP, LAMP, SQL, Visual Basic,
- Excel/Google Spreadsheets proficiency
- Required to have troubleshooting ability, concentration, able to work with business information systems
- Experience with database systems, (data structure, development, programming, administration, networking, security)
- Knowledge in C# is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent English communication skills
Apply now at https://harborx.workable.com/jobs/392601