FxNet Limited: 5 Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Our company, FxNet Limited, a CySec regulated company based in Limassol is looking for suitable candidates for the following:
1. Manager Content Writer & Social Media
The ideal candidate should have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role. Similarly have a previous experience within FX industry or a financial services business. Impeccable command of the English language. WordPress basic knowledge. Email Marketing Software – GetResponse, MailChimp or similar.
His/her duties and responsibilities will be expected in creating content that allows site visitors to get the information they want, quickly and efficiently from our websites and forums. Be able to prepare marketing and promotional emails, create landing page (content), to actively participate in the identification and development of marketing initiatives and promotional materials. To ensure content is SEO optimized where necessary, for better search engine indexing and ranking, ensure the accuracy and correctness of all online and offline content through proofreading and editing. Keep up to date with emerging trading news through relevant blogs and events, keep well informed of competitor marketing initiatives and promotions. Effectively deal with copyright infringement cases, if any, to work cooperatively with key team members, contribute to a positive and dynamic working environment, create content and manage the social media channels of the company, setting objectives for social media, including growth, reach, engagement, lead & conversion and monitoring progress. Creating and implementing a dynamic content strategy for the company’s social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube, blogs, forums) to reach these goals and develop the company’s brand. Working closely with the marketing, SEO & creative and other teams to ensure social media messaging ties in with overall marketing and SEO. Monitoring activity on social media platforms and responding in a timely and accurate manner, reflecting the company’s values. Monitor trends in social media and respond when required to these trends.
2. Junior Content Writer & Social Media
The ideal candidate should have excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms and experience of at least 1 years in this position. To have at least a basic knowledge in WordPress/other CMS and Hootsuite.
His/hers responsibilities will be, changing content on website, website maintenance. Update content on CRM & CMS, different languages-ready made materials (copy-paste). Posting on Social Media platforms readymade posts -Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, forums. Reviewing/posting comments on forums. Work cooperatively with key team members. Respond to Social Media Manager/Head of Marketing.
3. Junior Dealer
His/her responsibilities will be to Monitor the operation of online trading platforms, as well as offer support to clients on how to use MT4 and MT5. Keeping up-to-date with Financial Market news and information, this is an important aspect of his/her job.
Monitoring the reception, transmission and execution of client orders, as well as the accurate performance of our price engine which is an important aspect of our business.
- University Degree.
- Knowledge of the English language is a must.
- Previous experience in a similar position is not needed.
- Ability to work shifts and under pressure.
- Mathematical skills and attention to detail is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel will be considered as an advantage.
4. Junior In-House Administrator/Developer
Web presence is a very important aspect of our model and we are looking to expand our team with a talented new recruit. His/her duties will be to Administer and maintain systems support for software, hardware and servers: troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve all problems. He will be expected to help and support the CTO.
OS: Win 7/8, Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
- IP Networking: Switches, routers and FW (FortiGate).
- Active Directory.
- Hardware/Software troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Cloud Services: Office 365, Google Apps, AWS.
Experience with the following will be considered a bonus:
- Web frameworks, such as Django for Python.
- CMS software.
- Unix/Linux terminal.
- CRM or other enterprise software platforms.
5. Accounting Assistant
Will be expected to maintain proper accounting book and records, prepare management accounts and financial statements, preparation of VAT, tax returns, payroll, social contribution and periodic reporting. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice. Liaise with external associates such as auditors, banks etc.
- University or College Degree.
- LCCI Higher required.
- Previous experience as book-keeper or related position will be considered as an advantage.
- Demonstrate excellent organization and communication skills, with a particular emphasis on pro-active work approach.
- Show ability to work independently
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.), experience in the use of Premier Soft is considered as a strong asset.
- Fluent in Greek and English – both written and verbal.
If you are interested in the above positions please send your CV at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
stating the the title of the position you are applying for.