Andreas P. Siapanis & Associates LLC: Ζητείται General Attorney with Corporate Knowledge – Nicosia
The law firm Andreas P. Siapanis & Associates LLC in Nicosia is growing and is looking for motivated and dynamic people to join their team:
- Take lead in legal engagements and handle key client relationships
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements and documentation across a wide spectrum, sale and lease agreements, legal opinions etc;
- Corporate Responsibilities including preparation of applications regarding the incorporation of companies and for the opening of bank accounts and subsequent maintenance
- Administering and executing administrations and wills
- Experience in immovable property and land registry procedures is a plus;
- Handling, steering and successfully concluding dealings;
- To appear in other authorities for all client-related matters
- To handle day to day demands and clients’ requests.
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required
- Holder of a Masters/Bachelor Degree in Law.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- At least four years post-qualification working experience.
- Candidates with related overseas experience or other related experience will also be considered;
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English (knowledge of other foreign languages will be considered an advantage).
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Office & Internet
- Professional personal presentation with a customer service orientation and enthusiastic team player.
- Highly organized individual who is willing to meet tight deadlines, multitask and work in a challenging work environment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter by email to: Christina Constantinides, email@example.com .
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
The company will communicate only with individuals that have been shortlisted for the position.