Uniteam Marine: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
UNITEAM MARINE is an international shipping company actively involved in all aspects of ship management with offices in Cyprus, Germany, Ukraine, Singapore and Myanmar
With immediate effect, we are looking for an
Accountant to be based at our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs outsourcing activities related to payroll, general accounting & reporting, pricing & costing, budgeting and payment as per the predefined procedures agreed with the client.
- Addresses all client queries and issues that may arise on a timely basis, as per the terms of the agreement.
- Prepares the reports that are sent to Client, ensuring that the quality and timing of the reports is in line with client expectations.
- Complies with control procedures and processes relating to the integrity and protection of client’s related information.
- Maintains the filing of relevant documentation and ensures information is
readily available upon request.
- Handles the Client invoicing process in collaboration with the Outsourcing Head, ensuring that this is in accordance with the terms of the relevant agreement with the client.
- University degree in Accounting will be considered an advantage
- LCCI Higher
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of English language (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Very good organisational skills
- To be able to demonstrate problem solving ability
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work with a multicultural team and individuals at all levels within the group
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Knowledge of SAP or similar accounting package will be considered an advantage.
*Note: The position offered is for 6 months with possibility for renewal.
To apply please use our online application form at https://www.uniteammarine.com/onshore/ using the job title ACCOUNTANT
Submission deadline: 23/02/2017