Panda Security Cyprus: Corporate Solutions Engineer – Nicosia
Panda Security Cyprus is looking to recruit a Corporate Solutions Engineer, to join our technical support Team.
The main responsibilities for the position are:
- Provide support to Companies and Resellers for Panda Corporate Products.
- Able to investigate and analyze issues that affect the corporate customers.
- Provide support on-site to corporate customers or resellers.
- Record all activity and communication with customers and resellers on the CRM of the company.
- Provide report to customers, for the findings of the investigation of an event.
- Escalating issues to Panda HQ
- University degree in Computer Science
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team members and managers.
- Good understanding of networking. CCNA will be consider as advantage.
- Understanding VMware / Hyper-V Platforms.
- Familiarly with Microsoft-based technologies.
- Good knowledge of Anti-virus, malware Detection.
- Fluency in Greek and English (verbal & written).
- Understanding of Linux operating system.
- Experience with tools such as Wireshark, Nmap.
- Experience with UTM devices.
- Knowledge of Windows Server Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Working knowledge with competitors’ products.
If you wish to work in an international company, and a professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please send your CV at email@example.com
The candidates that meet the above required skills will be called to answer a test sheet, in order to evaluate the knowledge of the candidate.