Ζητείται Head of Portfolio Management Department in CIF – Nicosia
Our Client is Cyprus Investment Firm which provides independent and personalized investment solutions for individuals and institutions. On behalf of our client we are looking for a Head of Portfolio Management Department to join its professional team in Nicosia.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Determination and implementation of investment strategies according with customer’s needs, current economic situation and market conditions.
- Managing, monitoring and analysis of customer’s portfolios, assessment of risks and undertaking the appropriate actions.
- Providing communication and collaboration with customers, partners, regulatory authorities and other parts of business.
- Supervising the employees of the Department.
- Preparation of reports to the Management of the Company and to regulatory authorities.
Qualification and other Essential Requirements:
- Degree in Finance/Economics or appropriate professional qualification.
- CySEC Advanced certificate/CySEC Portfolio Management Certificate.
- Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
- Proven track record in asset management.
- Relevant experience in Cyprus as a Portfolio Manager or at similar position, experience in UK at similar position is advantage.
- Fluency in oral and written English, knowledge of Russian is advantage.
- Computer proficiency, including excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Proficiency with different trading platforms is advantage.
Personal features, skills and abilities:
- analytical skills;
- strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- problem solving skills;
- commercial, financial and business acumen;
- excellent organizational and motivational skills;
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- competitive salary and bonuses;
- opportunities of professional growth and development;
- friendly and modern working environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email at email@example.com or at fax 22283869 with a subject “Portfolio Manager”