Sea Guardian S.G Ltd – OPERATOR (24/7 operations center) – Limassol
Sea Guardian SG Ltd is a cutting edge provider of bespoke maritime security services, catering to a wide spectrum of the maritime industry including commercial shipping, oil and gas exploration and private yachts. Headquartered in Cyprus and with offices in Athens, Sea Guardian is one of Europe’s Leading Private Maritime Security Companies catering to clients across multiple continents.
Due to our rapid growth and our further expansion to the EMEA Market we are currently recruiting for an Operator for our new Limassol Office. Together with another Operator and reporting to the Operations Center Supervisor, you will be acting as the primary point of contact between our Clients/Vessels, our personnel and our outsourcing partners-agents, in order to ensure the timely, accurate and safe service delivery to our clients, while ensuring the execution of our Operational plan. The Operator will support the 24/7 coverage of our Operations Center and ability to work in a two shift environment is crucial.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Monitor Email and telephone communication and respond to client’s and personnel inquiries and updates in a timely manner.
- Execute the Operational plan for the safe, timely and accurate provision of services to our clients through partnership and collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Complete Service Orders to outsourcing providers and ensure accuracy and cost effectiveness.
- Provide Company contractors with Task Orders and act as a point of contact for personnel / operational issues of deployed personnel.
- Provide clients with Service Contract related documents and information and ensure strict compliance to National and International laws.
- Complete after action reports for clients and ensure that ISO Quality standards are strictly followed and maintained.
Who we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate is a proactive team player with a visible sense of urgency, excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a very dynamic environment. The candidate thrives in a fast paced operational environment with many priorities at the same time. He/she has a mindset focused on daily execution, standardization and continuous improvement to deliver cost efficient and smooth end to end service delivery to our customers. Great attention to detail is paramount due to the heavily regulated nature of the Maritime Security Industry. The ideal candidate is passionate about maritime operations, curious to learn and is looking to grow with the company. He/she can go in detail if required, yet does not lose sight of the bigger operational picture. Experience in operations is preferred along with Excellent Communication skills in English and Hellenic languages. Strong Computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe)
Please send your CV to: email@example.com