Grecian Consulting: Office Administrator – Nicosia
We are seeking to recruit an energetic and positive person for our office in Nicosia who will be responsible for delivering day to day management, administration and secretarial tasks.
This is a Part-Time job.
- Dealing with email and telephone enquiries
- Typing letters and any other documents requested by the Management and staff
- Maintaining filing systems up to date and organizing office operations.
- Organize office operations, correspondence and procedures.
- Assistance with back-office issues and support to other departments.
- University/College degree in a business or related study.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Fluency in English and Greek Language – both written and verbal required. Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Relevant experience or experience in digital marketing will be considered an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word and Excel.
- Energetic, positive and self – motivated attitude.
Please forward us your CV to email@example.com quoting the above job title. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.