APC Constantinou Ltd: Office Administration / Accounting Assistant – Nicosia
- Perform basic Bookkeeping and Accounting Tasks
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls
- Manage files – Filing Paperwork accurately
- Typing Documents
- Liaising with Clients and Associates
- Coordinate and control the stationery and consumables of the office
- Making preparations for meetings – Offering Tea / Coffee etc
TO QUALIFY FOR AN INTERVIEW
- At least a diploma in Office Administration
- A diploma/degree in Accounting will be considered an advantage
- Prior experience in Accounting will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English Language
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent organizational and Communication Skills
- Ability to work and respond under stress
- Dependable and Reliable
The remuneration package will be in line with the successful candidate’s skills and expertise.
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com quoting the relevant job title.