Swissport Cyprus Ltd: Passenger Services Agents – Paphos
If you have ever flown on a commercial airline then chances are you’ve been served by a Swissport employee at some point. We are passionate about serving our customers to the best of our ability, and attracting the best people possible. If you are passionate about what you do and if you can inspire those around you, you share the same beliefs that we do.
We are seeking seasonal part-time:
PASSENGER SERVICES AGENTS – PAFOS, CYPRUS
Responsible to provide all necessary and required passenger/customer services, including baggage processing, gate check-in, greeting arriving passengers, and other duties as assigned. Must be fluent in Greek and English, be highly motivated, possess a natural dedication to customer service, enjoy a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be both flexible and adaptable in their outlook.
- Inspect and verify passenger documentation
- Issue boarding passes and baggage tags
- Manage passenger baggage processing including handling and fee calculation if applicable
- Assist passengers as needed through arrival, check in and boarding processes, including support for passengers with special needs such as unaccompanied minors, VIP passengers and passengers needing special assistance
- Manage passenger flow, guide and escort passengers through airport facilities (i.e.: to/from the aircrafts, arrivals, departures, customs, immigration areas etc.), as required
- Make public address announcements as required
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority and carrier security requirements and Swissport policies & procedures
- Handle all required, work-related documentation
- Other passenger servicing duties as assigned
- Required to work various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends and holidays)
Qualifications/ Experience/ Competencies:
- College/ University Degree or equivalent
- Passionate about customer service and must have relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in Greek & English
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Self motivated, flexible and able to work independently
- Attentive to detail and numerate
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required
- Previous experience in airline specific software would be an advantage
In return we can offer extensive training and development and an exciting and vibrant working environment.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and attributes to be successful in one of these exciting opportunities then please send your CV to the attention of Florentina Gabriel, to: PFO.Humanresources@swissport.com or by fax to: + 357 26 007250.