Europcar: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λάρνακα και Πάφος
Larnaca and Paphos Airport Customer Service Agents
Do you have an enthusiastic, energetic attitude? Are you a team player with a belief that good service does matter? Then we are looking for you to join our company!
The primary purpose of this position is to greet and assist customers on their arrival and departure, collect and deliver Europcar vehicles to the customers, and be a visible representative of the Europcar Brand.
Europcar Parking Attendants Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluency in the English language
- Basic Computer skills
- Friendly, responsible and personable with excellent customer service skills
- Have your own transportation
- Be at least 24 years of age
- Work at least 42 hours and on the weekends
- Have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a standard and automatic transmission vehicle
Why work for Europcar Cyprus?
- Be part and team member of the Number One car rental company in Cyprus, in terms of clientele, fleet and customer service levels
- Positive company culture
- We are a pioneer company providing new opportunities for staff
- Europcar Cyprus is committed to its customers, clients, employees, and community
All new employees must attend our Training Class held during business hours in Limassol.
Candidates for Larnaca Airport please send your CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates for Paphos Airport please send your CV’s at email@example.com