Suntechnics Ltd: Electrical Engineer – Λευκωσία
The site ELECTRICAL ENGINEER will manage part of O&M (Operations & Maintenance); he will also help with technical advice and supervise other members of staff. Site ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS should understand the different needs projects have and work together with the PM team.
Key tasks of the job:
- managing parts of O&M (Operations & Maintenance) projects
- undertaking surveys
- setting out sites and organizing facilities
- supervising contracted staff
- ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- providing technical advice
- problem solving
- ensuring site safety
Role of O&M ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Liaising with the Project Manager regarding O&M programs.
- Setting out the works in accordance with specification.
- checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements.
- Observance of safety requirements.
- Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities.
- Quality control in accordance with ISO procedures method statements, quality plans and inspection and test plans, all prepared by the project management team and by subcontractors.
- Measurements and valuation
- Providing data in respect of site instructions.
- Preparing record drawings, technical reports, site diary.
Key skills for site ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Holder of Class B licence from EMS (it will be considered an advantage).
- Driving license.
- Must be able to carry 20kg of equipment for short durations of time.
- Must be able to climb a ladder to inspect installations.
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) mindset
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to balance multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Must be a supportive team member, able to work in a collaborative environment as well as work on self-directed independent projects.
- Must possess technical, management and client interaction skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Commercial awareness – understanding of how actions can affect project’s profitability.
- An eye for detail.
Οι ενδιαφερόμενοι καλούνται να στείλουν πλήρες βιογραφικό σημείωμα στο email: firstname.lastname@example.org (σημειώνοντας τον τίτλο της θέσης για την οποία κάνουν την αίτηση) μέχρι τη Παρασκευή 27 Ιανουαρίου 2017.