CTC-ARI Airports Ltd: Human Resources Officer – Larnaca
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
CTC-ARI Airports Ltd, the Company managing the Duty Free Retail operation at Larnaca and Paphos International Airports, invites applications for Human Resources Officer based in Larnaca. Initial contract will be on a 2-year basis.
The Human Resources Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance management and employee counseling.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a broad range of human resource activities as well as policies;
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff;
- Provide support to Management and staff in developing skills & capabilities through effective performance management;
- Provide information, assistance and recommend solutions to Management on human resource and work related issues.
- Undertake any other relevant duties assigned by Management.
Requirements of the Role
- University degree in Human Resources Management or any other relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of Human Resource experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills; word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook
- Excellent written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies & procedures
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
Candidates may apply in writing by submitting an application letter, their Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and should reach us the latest by 20th January 2017. For any further enquiries, please contact Mrs. Stavroulla Pospori on 24-841400/24841429.