Seacrew Management Ltd: Assistant Crew Superintendent – Limassol
Phones: +357 99201717
Assistant Crew Superintendent’s responsibilities:
- Processes the Crew and prepares them to join the Clients’ Vessels;
- Issues the Crew Employment contracts;
- Arranges the issue of all necessary flag state documents of Crew;
- Arranges the necessary travel visas and the transportation of Crew to and from the Vessels;
- Administers the Crew payroll and issues the monthly wages accounts;
- Arranges the payment of Crew allotments and final wages;
- Deals with doctors and hospitals in case of illness or accident of crew and handles crew insurance claims;
- Arranges Crew training as and when required;
- Ensures that the Crew is properly evaluated;
- Updates the Crewing System.
How to apply
If you are interested for the position please send your full CV by email at email@example.com
Only those shortlisted will be contacted for interview.
- University Degree in Business, Accounting, Human Resources, Communications, Management or Shipping related subject.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Fresh university graduates without any working experience are also welcome to apply.
- Good knowledge of German will be considered as an advantage