Vavlitis Group: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
The “VAVLITIS” group, for decades operating in the areas of Mechanical Contracting for building services, Trading, Hotels & Leisure and distributor of HITACHI HVAC equipment/systems for the Cyprus market, is currently seeking to recruit a person to fulfil the above position.
Position summary & key areas of responsibility
The person appointed should be dynamic, enthusiastic, individual and committed to work hard. Furthermore the primary responsibilities include:
- Buying, receiving, sorting, taking inventory and keeping records.
- Organizing the merchandise stored in the warehouse.
- Undertaking and unloading the merchandise from the trucks and check to ensure that they match with the delivery documents.
- To verify that the goods are not damaged and to report any defects.
- To record all the stock items received and released.
- Preparation of all documents such as waybills, invoices etc.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Work within the Group’s code of ethics.
- Completion of secondary and/or college education.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- A good understanding of computer literacy.
- Fluent in Greek and English languages.
- Holder of a valid driving license.
The company offers a very good remuneration to the right candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should submit a curriculum vitae with a cover letter describing what makes you suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the ref. no. 16/107, not later than Friday 13/01/2017. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only eligible candidates will be contacted.
5 Kantaras Ave., Kaimakli, 1037 Nicosia
Please follow and like us: