NetWatch: Office Administrator & Bookkeeper – Nicosia
NetWatch, an information technology company located in Nicosia, is seeking to employ a young and highly motivated, individual to join its dynamic team in the position of Office Administration and Bookkeeping.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly accounting preparation.
- Handling of Invoicing, Bank & Supplier reconciliation, tracking, managing expenses and Payroll preparation.
- Prepare and monitor VAT & Social Insurance operations.
- Handling of Calls, organize and schedule business meetings.
- Office Administration and assistance to company’s director.
- Track and follow up with customer/vendor payments.
- Manage correspondence and filing.
- Keep track of office stationery and other office items and communicate with suppliers.
- Be a team player and integrate easily with the rest of the team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to accuracy and detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages.
- The ideal candidate should have:
- Background in customer service and excellent organizational skills.
- LCCI Higher at accounting or any other equivalent diploma.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- At least two years of experience in a similar position.
- Company operation Monday – Friday (08:30 – 13:00 – 14:30 – 17:45)
- Full time employment
Send your detailed C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org