Engino.net Ltd: Marketing officer for online and offline actions – Limassol
Engino.net Ltd, the manufacturer of the patented and awarded Engino Toys ( www.engino.com ), is seeking to hire an employee for the following position at the office in Limassol.
- Responsible for the handling of all Social Media channels
- Implementation of Digital Marketing practices for promotional purposes
- Taking care of the company’s e-shop and website
- Online customers’ orders implementation and customer (B2C) management
- Establish and implement the overall marketing strategy including events organization, competitions, online advertising, exhibitions, blogging, media, TV spots etc. for our global network, especially UK and Cyprus.
- Redesign the website and e-shop with modern approach and user friendly interactivity
- Communication with Business customers (distributors and shops) to help with order management, logistics and localization of material and marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor degree in one of the following fields (or combination): Business, Marketing, Graphics, Digital Animation or any relevant subject
- Master’s degree on Marketing or MBA will be considered an advandage.
- Native Greek and excellent English speaker
- Microsoft office excellent knowledge
- Digital marketing certifications, Search engine optimization.
- Previous Digital Marketing experience and social media management of at least 3 years
- Adobe Photoshop and web design knowledge (Jumla, php, html or other) will be considered a plus
The starting gross salary can range from 900 to 1300 euro per month depending on qualifications and experience. Great opportunity to build up a career very fast with bonuses schemes.
Interested candidates, please forward your CV, including this job title on email@example.com