Pandora Bakeries is looking to recruit a dynamic person for the position of data analyst to be located in Nicosia.
Pandora Bakeries is an established family business, in the heart of Nicosia operating in the retail sector with seven shops, a workshop and catering services all over Cyprus. Our vision is to be the favorite and first choice when looking for a unique tasting experience.
JOB POSITION: Data Analyst
- Contact data analysis towards management decision making
- Historical analysis and Forecasting
- Time series analysis
- Price comparisons
- Purchase analysis
- Spend analysis
- Identification of points for improvement through analysis of the data
- Business acumen
- University degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Operational Research.
- Should have at least 2 year of relevant experience in data analysis
- Advancedknowledge of Microsoft Office Excel (including formulas)
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills and commitment
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven and committed to work in fast a paced environment
- Team player
- Problem solving skills
- Adherence to deadlines
- Have professionalism, consistency and discretion
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to handle a large amount of data
Those interested in the above position please send your CV to email@example.com specifying which position you are applying for until the 15/01/2017.
All personal data of candidates are confidential and will not be transferred to third parties in no case. Due to the large number of CVs received, the Company will only contact successful candidates.