FX Central Clearing Ltd: Graphic Designer – Limassol
FX Central Clearing Ltd, a leading CySEC registered Forex Trading Company based in Limassol, announces its new opening for the Marketing Department. We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our Marketing team in the role of Graphic Designer.
- Develop superior and compelling designs for the web that target focused markets.
- Single-handedly and collaboratively build web pages and creative from concept to production.
- Translate existing concepts and ideas into professional webpage layouts and creative assets.
- Maintaining brand consistency and excellence designs.
- Create unique flash interfaces and small flash applications, original animated banner ad concepts and designs.
- Developing web pages, emails, landing pages, user manuals, flash animations, and multimedia presentations and managing all stages of development including design, architecture, and usability.
- Manage the lifecycle of a project to take the brief, generate professional style guidelines and then turn it into ready to go XHTML and CSS formats, in line with W3C standards and WAI guidelines (where appropriate), taking into consideration usability issues at all times.
- Take ownership for including tracking codes (where appropriate) and for measuring the success of every project against agreed commercial objectives.
- Follow strict quality checking procedures to deliver a high quality, professional product to company agreed standards.
- Communicate status clearly, both written and verbal, and liaise with internal and external stakeholders as necessary to ensure the solution meets their needs.
- Update and complete all agreed electronic and paper documentation and systems to company agreed standards.
- Conducting market research and consistently seeking out new interactive technologies designed to improve our online presence and our online advertising metrics
- Assist and support the Head of Marketing and Marketing Department for any task assigned to the Marketing team, following the guidelines and deadlines given in all cases.
- Creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework.
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Degree in Graphic Design.
- Previous experience in a forex or financial firm.
- Experience in a variety of HTML authoring, animation, illustration, presentation, and publishing applications (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash).
- Highly motivated, with the ability to manage and deliver projects to a high level of quality, within agreed timescales.
- An understanding of hand coding W3C compliant XHTML and CSS including issues surrounding cross browser compatibility and accessibility.
- Understanding of code release procedures, CVS or SVN and unit testing will be considered as an advantage.
- Understanding of flash coding.
- Experience in 3D and Video Applications will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge or Experience of the financial markets will be a huge advantage.
- Team-player, able to work under pressure, creativity, innovation and problem solving skills is a must.
Package Offered by FXCC
- Working Days: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Competitive monthly salary commensurate with experience;
- Full Health insurance;
- 21 days annual leave
- 13th salary
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- Bonuses and rewards for exceptional achievements
Excellent working environment and unique opportunity for self and career development
All CV’s are strictly confidential and must be sent to email@example.com.