Cyprus Airway Ltd: Station Manager – Larnaca
Cyprus Airways is seeking to recruit a dynamic, experienced and self-motivated individual to lead its Ground Operations team at Larnaca International Airport. The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility for the management and supervision of the ground handling functions and activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervising, controlling and administrating the Ground Operations and Handling Staff.
- Dealing with personnel matters (supervision, administration, control, training, coaching, motivation, evaluation).
- Administering all Ground Operations and handling manuals/documents and ensuring that these remain updated and in accordance with applicable regulations, standards and company/s policies.
- Ensuring that all Security precautions are in place for protecting the company, its personnel and customers for any act of unlawful interference.
- Planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and controlling the work of the Station.
- Following up on IATA resolutions and other publications related to the ground handling agreements, hotel accommodation, meals and surface transport to interline passengers and on other related matters.
- Preparing, maintaining and releasing statistical and other data information to the Ground Operations Manager and report on any Station operationally relevant issues.
- Organizing the Station’s budget and provide this to the Ground Operations in Manager a timely manner.
- Providing to operating crews any assistance and support needed to facilitate their tasks in order to contribute towards punctuality of flights.
- University Degree, Diploma or other equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Ground Handling and Passenger Services
- Experience in Operational Auditing will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of Greek and English language
- Strong leadership, administrative and organizing abilities
- Strong Computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong personality, high level analytical skills, excellent communication skills, initiative, sound judgment and self-motivation
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply:
Please send us your CV by Friday, 30 December 2016 at email@example.com quoting reference CY103 in the subject.
Please note that all applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted due to the high volumes of applications we receive.