Pangea Translation Services: Ζητείται Full-time or Part-time Bookkeeper – Limassol
Pangea Translation Services is looking for a bookkeeper to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding in bookkeeping procedures, systems, high ability with excel and a tremendous attention to details.
· Manage on a daily basis the purchase orders of all clients and suppliers.
· Manage on a daily basis the books to ensure all projects and tasks have been quoted correctly.
· Produce weekly reports on balance and status.
· Manage monthly supplier’s payments and client’s invoices.
· Report to external accountant on monthly activities, costs, incomes etc.
Requirements and Qualifications
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Accounting Diploma LCCI (higher) is a must
- Experience with bookkeeping systems is essential.
- A willingness to deviate from traditional accounting role and to be trained in operational duties
- Must be open-minded, flexible and willing to learn
- Accurate and thorough
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Very good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical abilities, problem solving and investigative skills
- EU Citizen or a legal work permit