PA – Secretary to doctor – Nicosia
We are looking for an experienced, highly professional Assistant-Secretary with a good work ethic to support a plastic surgeon. You will need to be a versatile, energetic and flexible individual used to working on your own initiative. You must be independent-minded and a self-starter, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and possess the desire to deliver successful outcomes. You will be comfortable with ever-changing diaries and dealing with people at all levels. This role will suit a self-motivated, professional individual with excellent people skills and the ability to prioritize their own workload.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the doctor’s office together with all general PA tasks. You will need to be highly organized with a high level of accuracy. Experience with MS Office: Word, Excel is required as well as general computer literacy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, along with discretion and confidentiality.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to build strong relationships, both internally and externally, to support the doctor’s activities and processes and be able to function independently with minimal supervision and direction: have strong attention to detail; be comfortable handling multiple tasks and produce high quality work under limited time constraints; as well as have the flexibility and discretion to deal with a variety of situations, people and assignments.
This is a role for someone who enjoys being busy and finds satisfaction from contributing and achieving goals.
· Demonstrated administration experience.
· Fluent in English and Greek (Russian is a bonus)
· Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
· High attention to detail and creative mind-set.
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Ability to project a professional image at all times through personal presentation / interpersonal skills.
· Ability to respond to urgent matters outside of the office or outside of normal business hours
· Scheduling appointments with patients
· Maintaining and organizing calendars
· Preparing presentations, typing, scanning and/or filing. Such tasks may include assembling highly confidential and sensitive information
· Acting as liaison with other doctors or health professionals
· Handles confidential and non-routine information
· Sorting and distributing mail. Drafting written responses or replies by phone or email when necessary.
· The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, possess strong independent judgment, keen attention to detail and the ability plan, prioritize, and organize diverse workload
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org