Meeting Point Cyprus: Accounts Assistant – Λευκωσία
Meeting Point Cyprus was established in 2007 and is now expanding its presence in Cyprus by establishing its own offices. MP Cyprus is a subsidiary of Meeting Point International, part of FTI Touristik Group (www.fti.de). We started setting up our own DMCs back in 1983 focusing on offering top quality services and price competitiveness. Today, with 20 Meeting Points across 4 continents we have dedicated ourselves to serving the extensive needs of the travel industry professionals across the globe while serving over 3 million tourists in 2015.
Description of position
Our company is looking for an Accounts Assistant to assist in our day to day clerical work in our accounts department. Responsibilities include, the processing of invoices, receipts and payments and the reconciliation of internal records with supplier’s statements, bank statements and intercompany records.
Receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Verify calculations and input entries in the reservation and accounting system in an accurate manner
- Reconcile the suppliers’ statement and identify unposted items
- Deal with suppliers’ queries and communicate difference identified to suppliers
- Send accounts related communication to suppliers
- Keep updated records and documentation for the suppliers
Knowledge and Skills
- University degree or Diploma (LCCI – Higher or CAT) in Accounting
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent organizational skills and efficient use of time
Attractive remuneration packages shall be offered to the successful candidate according to their qualifications and experience.
How to apply
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to HR@meetingpointcyprus.com, by 28 December 2016, quoting the relevant position. Please direct any queries to the same email.