Ermes Group: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Ermes Group, member of CTC Group, the largest and most diversified retail organization in Cyprus, seeks to recruit a Financial Accounting Manager at its offices in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will manage a large accounting team and will be responsible for the financial accounting operations of the organization. He/she will cooperate closely with other Managers of the finance team and will report to the Head of the department.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Financial Accounting: verify that all accounting work and reports are properly conducted and maintained
- Financial Control: ensure adherence to financial controls and procedures, suggesting and implementing changes when needed
- Cash Flow Management &Tax Compliance
- Team Management: manage and develop an established accounting team
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The profile of the ideal candidate is a hands-on experienced accountant who meets the following requirements:
- Member of a Professional Accounting Body or with sound experience in a similar position
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills (including exposure with computerized accounting packages)
- Fluent in Greek and English
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
A very attractive remuneration package, plus benefits will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job title. All applications will be maintained in strict confidence.