On behalf of our client, a well-known group in the luxury leisure sector, we seek to recruit a dynamic and high calibre professional for the position of Secretary, to be based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for greeting corporate visitors, organizing the corporate meetings, preparing the correspondence with internal and external entities. Key responsibilities of the position include among others:
- Undertaking a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks such as answer telephone calls, maintain diaries, arranging appointments, taking messages, filing, organizing meetings
- Documenting and filing accounting transactions, preparing payments (banks, cheques and cash) on a daily basis and preparing the VAT returns, in an accurate and timely manner
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports as indicated by the Senior Management
- Ensuring the office premises are kept in a good condition and necessary maintenance and repairs are performed as required
- Maintaining the required stationary and equipment and placing orders to replenish these; negotiating terms and maintaining the relationship with external suppliers
- Degree from a reputable university in Secretarial studies or Administration or Accounting or in any other related field
- LCCI Higher certificate in Accounting will be considered as an advantage
- At least two years’ of experience in a similar role
- Advanced organization and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and to effectively prioritize tasks
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to cyheadofHR@deloitte.com, no later than Wednesday, the 7th of December 2016, quoting the associated job title.