Junior Accountant Vacancy – Limassol
A highly reputable FMCG, Wines & Spirits distribution company is looking for a:
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team, responsible for book-keeping, Ledger transactions, main accounts, reconciliation, VAT and payroll and the day-to-day functions of the department.
- LCCI Accounting Higher or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of ERP accounting system – SAP will be considered an advantage
- At least 5 years experience
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in Greek and English
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to candidates based on background, experience & qualifications.
Please send your CV to
by 31st December 2016
Due to the high volume of applicants we will only contact the shortlisted candidates who fit the above profile.