Hadjivangeli & Partners LLC: Client Service Officer (Ref: CSO/11/2016) – Nicosia
Hadjivangeli & Partners LLC is regarded as one of the fastest-rising international business law firm in Cyprus. With a vast spectrum of practice and focus on key industry sectors the Firm handles expert issues dealing with all aspects of Corporate, Commercial law at National and International level.
Client Service Officer (Ref: CSO/11/2016)
- Handling the formation and registration of companies;
- Dealing with execution of changes in the structure of companies (shareholding, directorship, share capital);
- Handling of due diligence procedures, KYC
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Providing administrative support to lawyers;
- Maintaining and keeping up to date all the secretarial files and statutory records of companies;
- Handling the client’s portfolio concerning issues of resolutions, powers of attorney, signing of documents, etc.
- Fluency in written and spoken Russian and English is mandatory.
- Mandatory Experience with Quorum
- Prior experience in Corporate Legal Services or a similar position for at least three (3) years
- Strong business communication skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED. Eligible applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting on subject the job position code, or alternatively call Mr. Hadjivangeli Costas on 22366777.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Applicants who do not fulfil the above requirements will not be invited for an interview.