C. A. Papaellinas Emporiki Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
C.A PAPAELLINAS EMPORIKI LTD is seeking to hire for its offices in Nicosia:
Junior System Administrator
We are looking for a Junior System Administrator to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot the rapidly expanding infrastructure of a major local retailer. The selected candidate will be part of a talented team of IT professionals that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Maintain the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Provide 2nd level technical support.
- Communicate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- BSc / MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting windows based environments.
- Experience with Vmware virtualization will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with MS Active Directory and knowledge of Ms SQL will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Networking Technologies (OSI network layers, TCP/IP) will be considered an advantage.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate including benefits such as 13th Salary, Medical Scheme, Provident Fund and 24 days of annual leave and other similar benefits.
Interested applicants should send their full curriculum vitae (C.V) to the following address: 10, Diomidous Street, 2024 Strovolos or by fax: 22469540 or by e-mail to:
email@example.com, using the code WEB1116.
For more information please contact: 22469537, 22469532, 22469533
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.