Assistant Financial Controller
Asbis Group, one of the leading international distributors of Information Technology products in Europe, Middle East and Africa and the owner of Prestigio and Canyon brands is looking for an Assistant Financial Controller for its headquarters in Limassol.
Assistant to the group financial controller, who reports directly to the group CFO
The position includes the whole spectrum of accounting and controlling and entails:
• Controlling and preparing of transfer pricing documentation
• Preparing consolidated monthly management reports with comments, analyses and suggestions on how to improve performance of the group
• Drafting and monitoring of annual budgets
• Supporting and developing the accounting and controlling subordinates
• Performing internal audits of the local and overseas subsidiaries
• Providing advice on local tax issues and perform basic tax planning
The successful candidate must meet all below:
• Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years working experience
• Strong understanding of IFRS and experience in preparing financial statements in accordance to IFRS
• Previous experience with consolidating reports of multilayer levels of consolidation including joint ventures and associates
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Comprehensive understanding of the Cyprus tax laws and regulations including corporation tax, income tax, employment tax and VAT
• Advanced and experienced user of Microsoft Excel
• IT oriented
• No travel restrictions
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Proficient user of the English language (both oral and written)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job title. All applications will be maintained in strict confidence.
Kindly note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please follow and like us: