Do you believe in making the difference and going the extra mile?
Gan Direct is hiring!
MARKETING ASSISTANT (Limassol)
Our marketing team works spans traditional and digital advertising, social media, public relations, and internal and external communications. They create, integrate, engage and take big ideas and make them reality. If you believe work gets interesting when it steps out of the comfort zone, check out Gan Direct’s marketing opportunities.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will:
- Liaise between the company and online agencies, designers, print suppliers, media and other marketing services
- Develop newsletters, prepare press releases
- Update organizations news & headlines in the corporate website, social media networks, and blogs
- Prepare events agenda, invitations, registration forms and payments/ refunds tracking for customer events
- Develop media packs and giveaways for trade shows and conferences
- Assist in the organization of corporate events for customer visits and staff events
- Undertake special marketing projects
- Prepare marketing reports and analysing data
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Knowledge of Social Media trends
- Knowledge in Direct and Online marketing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position
- Greek and English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel and Power Point)
To apply, please email CV quoting position to email@example.com.
Closing date for submission of applications is 4th December 2016.